Christmas gives us a perfect excuse to be creative, whether that's in decorating your house, cooking festive treats, or crafting cards and gifts. I'm planning to spend the run-up to Christmas in unashamed indulgence of my creative side, and I'd like to invite you to join me.
I'm going to run one massive link-up over the whole month, where you can enter your favourite seasonal posts on creative themes. Every day I'll be highlighting my favourites on Twitter and my Facebook page.
|Grab a button & join in:|
There are a few simple rules to make this run smoothly:
- Posts must have a creative focus and a seasonal theme.
- Old posts are fine - I know you've got loads of creative ideas that you've already blogged about!
- Grabbing the button to link back here isn't essential but would be appreciated - tell your bloggy friends so they can join in too.
- Links must go to a specific post, NOT your blog's homepage.
- Use an informative title (e.g. 'Gluten-free Christmas Cake') NOT your blog title.
- Link up as many posts as you like.
- Links will be edited or deleted if they don't follow these rules.
- The event closes at midnight (GMT) on Christmas Eve.