This is a personal blog which I write for my own entertainment, and hopefully the entertainment of my readers along the way. Although the primary focus of this blog is not on reviews and giveaways, I'm always very happy to hear from potential partners, and will seriously consider all offers which are relevant to my readers. Food, travel, and book-related offerings are particularly appropriate.
My policy for commercial engagement can be summed up very briefly:
- I like freebies.
- I don't like being told what to say.
- I will consider advertising from companies I like.
- From time to time, I will spontaneously recommend products which I have bought and happen to like. I will also feature occasional reviews for products which have been provided by a sponsor. I will always be honest about my opinions and experiences with products, irrespective of whether I've been given them for free.
- I'm mindful of the environment, so I won't take things just because they're free, but if you offer me a no-strings-attached freebie which I think I will like and use, then I'll probably accept it.
- If I'm offered a product or service in exchange for an impartial review, I'll carefully consider how relevant the offer is to my audience demographic.
- I will not guarantee a positive review of any product; all posts will reflect my honest opinions.
- If I can pass along free stuff for my readers - great! Who doesn't love prizes? Please let me know if you'd like to offer a giveaway prize or a discount for my followers.
- Advertising approaches and sponsored posts will be considered on a case-by-case basis, depending mostly on how I feel about the company in question. Please get in touch to discuss options and rates.
rachelcotterill.com has PageRank 5 and approximately 10,000 hits per month.
GFC: 450 followers
Twitter: 2,900 followers
Facebook: 1,900 followers